Competitors who would like testing time for car setup and/or practice, prior to the running of the official shakedown stage, may sign up for test sessions.
Test sessions will:
- be available to all paid competitors
- take place on Wednesday, March 16, 2016
- cost $200 per 1/2 hour, payable at http://www.100aw.org/?product_cat=testing
A maximum of four cars may test in any session. Competitors on a budget who wish to participate can combine with other competitors to reduce their cost. Sessions may be reserved in blocks (up to a max of four 1/2 hour sessions) if desired. All test sessions will be assigned on a first paid, first served basis (entry must also be paid in full).
- Testing day 1/2 hour sessions can be withdrawn before 12 P.M. on Monday March 14, 2016 with no penalty.
- After 12 P.M. on Monday March 14, 2016 there will be no refunds.